18 Jun Help Us Stuff The Shelters! – “Christmas in July”
If you love animals and want to help a local animal shelter but you can’t adopt a pet, volunteer, or donate money, consider donating much-needed items. Item donations make a huge difference for the lives of the animals at the shelter and the lives of the individuals who run it.
Marcy Veterinary Clinic will be accepting donations for the Stevens-Swan Humane Society, located in Utica, NY and Spring Farm CARES Animal and Nature Sanctuary, located in Clinton, NY. Let’s “Stuff the Shelters” with supplies our local animal shelters need!
Drop-offs will be accepted at Marcy Veterinary Clinic through the month of July!
9225 River Road, Marcy, NY 13403.
Or call us at 315-570-6760.
Don’t know what to donate? Don’t worry; here are items Stevens-Swan and Spring Farm CARES have requested:
Stevens-Swan Humane Society
- Cat litter
- Canned cat/dog/kitten/puppy food
- Dry cat/dog/kitten/puppy food
- Paper Towels & heavy-duty trash bags
- Dawn dish soap, HE laundry detergent, Clorox Bleach, Lysol wipes & Antibacterial hand soap, etc.
- Blankets, towels, pet beds etc.
- Cat & Dog Treats
- Cat & Dog Toys
- Office supplies
- Dog crates, cat scratching posts & cat trees
- Oatmeal pet shampoo (please no flea & tick)
Spring Farm CARES
- Breakaway adjustable halters & lead ropes
- Himalayan salt blocks
- Oats & Honey granola bars, Apples & Carrots
- Horse brushes, Jolly Balls & Fly Masks
- Meal Worms
- Canine ID Stew
- Purina Pro Plan Cat food & Fancy Feast
- Temptation cat treats
- Frontline / Advantage / Revolution
- Cat scratching posts & cat trees (no carpet, please)
- Feliway spray
- Nature’s Miracle cleaning supplies
- Apple Chew Sticks for rabbits
To learn more about where your donation will go, please check out Stevens-Swan Humane Society and Spring Farm Cares Animal and Nature Sanctuary at https://stevens-swan.org/ and https://www.springfarmcares.org/